Heritage Rajasthan Motorbike Expedition
Shekhawati - Located are small towns such as Mandawa with frescoed havelis between 100 years to 300 years old and Vedic period Dhosi Hill
Bikaner - Famous for its havelis, palaces and temples and traditional wall painting
Pushkar - It has the first and one of the very few Brahma temples in the world.
Jaipur - Known as pink city of India and the capital of Rajasthan, famous for palaces, temples and handicrafts/pearls
Agra - The Capital of Mughal Empire having wonder of the world **Taj Mahal**
Arrive Delhi + Delhi City Tour
Today arrive at Delhi Indira Gandhi Airport, you will meet and greet and transfer to the hotel. Rest/wash & change and later you will be taken for half city tour of visiting Raj Ghat and Qutub Minar and drive pass through India gate. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Delhi Mandawa (Approx 265 Kms / 06 Hrs Drive)
After breakfast drive to Mandawa. On arrival check-in at the hotel. In the afternoon will handover bike’s keys to explore the Rajasthan on two wheels , evening a short ride to get familiarized with your Machine. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Mandawa Bikaner (Approx 180 Kms / 05 Hrs Ride)
After breakfast start to Bikaner, if you wish you can visit Junagarh Fort. After the visit start ride towards hotel. on arrival check-in at hotel/camp for overnight stay.
Bikaner Khimsar (Approx 160 Kms / 05 Hrs Ride)
After breakfast start to Khimsar, On arrival check-in at fort. Khimsar Fort is located near Khinvsar village. Overnight stay at the fort.
Khimsar Pushkar (Approx 170 Kms / 05.05 Hrs Ride)
After breakfast start ride to holy place Pushkar, evening you will visit Barhma Temple and Pushkar Lake. Evening experience camel/bull cart ride. End of the day free to promenade in holy city market. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Pushkar Jaipur (Approx 145 Kms / 05 Hrs Ride)
After buffet breakfast, riding towards Jaipur – Pink city of Rajasthan. On arrival check-in into the hotel. Evening free for personal activities. Overnight stay at the hotel.
After breakfast, excursion to Amber Fort and enjoy the elephant ride (an optional), then continue city tour city Palace, Museum and Observatory. During the sightseeing you will enjoy the rickshaw ride in Jaipur Bazaar. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Jaipur Agra (Approx 260 Kms / 06 – 07 Hrs Ride)
After breakfast start your ride to Agra – City of Taj Mahal. On arrival check-in at the hotel. Later you will be taken to Red Fort. After visit return back to hotel for overnight stay.
Agra Delhi (Approx 215 Kms / 04:30 Hrs Ride)
Early morning visit Taj Mahal (Taj Mahal is closed on Every Friday). After breakfast off to Delhi via express way. On arrival check-in at the hotel. Overnight stay at the hotel.
Delhi + Departure
Today to say goodbye to your cruise and in time transfer to Delhi International airport to board the flight for onward destination.
Value for money
Accommodation & facilities
Quality of activity
Fixed Departure Calendar & Prices
1 person US$ 1500
Pilot Twin sharing Room
1 person US$ 1020
Pillion Twin sharing Room
1 person US$ 420
01 NightWelcome Hotel Dwarka or Similar
01 NightUdai Vilas Palace or similar
01 NightRaj Vilas or similar
01 NightKhimsar Fort or similar
01 NightPushkar Fort or similar
02 NightKK Royal or similar
01 NightAtulya Taj or similar
Tour Key Points
Min. Rider Required04
You might be interested in
Come and experience the pleasures of High Altitude-Mountain motor-biking as we take you on an exciting and wondrous journey...explore
- 09 Nights / 10 Days in above mentioned or similar hotels on twin sharing basis as per above program. Check in/out time is 12 noon
- Daily buffet breakfast + Dinner at the places of stay.
- Airport transfers by exclusive vehicles.
- Assistance for arrivals/departures airport
- Delhi City Tour by exclusive vehicles.
- Transfer from Delhi to Mandawa by exclusive vehicles
- Royal Enfield 500 CC motorcycle with gearshift on the left from Mandawa to Delhi.
- Basic spare parts (Tyres-Tubes, Clutch & Accelerator wire, Engine oil, chain lock etc)
- Road captain/route expert with Private motorbike
- Support vehicle to carry luggage and all essential during the trip.
- Royal Enfield motorbike Mechanic.
- First Aid kit containing adequate stock of the most frequently – needed medicine (if you have any medicine suggested by your physician then please carry at your end)
- Rajasthani Folk dance
- Camel/bull cart ride in Pushkar
- Rickshaw ride in Jaipur (02 person in one rickshaw)
- Mineral water bottle per person per day
- Presently applicable taxes
- Air/train fare
- Bike Damage
- Monuments Entrance and guide.
- Camera fee at monuments
- Refundable security deposit (US$ 250)
- Personal nature expenses like tips, gratuities, portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks
- Any other services aren’t committed above
Hello Michael, Hope you are doing well. Thanks for giving your precious time to put your reviews. We are happy to know that you are satisfied with our services and will definitely improve to make our services more satisfactory for our valuable guests. Surely we will put in remarks for food in our future bookings however as you know our riding was in interior routes so was tough to find continental restaurants. Although you know India is famous for it's spices and Rajasthan is famous for its spicy foods. We are eager to see you in our next ride to Himalayas. Best Regards Raj
Hello Michael, Hope you are doing well. Thanks for giving your precious time to put your reviews. We are happy to know that you are satisfied with our services and will definitely improve to make our services more satisfactory for our valuable guests. Surely we will put in remarks for food in our future bookings however as you know our riding was in interior routes so was tough to find continental restaurants. Although you know India is famous for it's spices and Rajasthan is famous for its spicy foods. We are eager to see you in our next ride to Himalayas. Best Regards Raj.